The 员工关系项目 is the recognized national pulp & paper industry source for collective bargaining and best practice information because we:
- Provide current, easily accessible electronic databases.
- Provide periodic updates of labor developments.
- Provide forums for knowledge exchange and networking.
- Interface with the USW and other unions.
The 员工关系项目 is made up of U.S. 制浆造纸制造商. The Program is made up of senior human resource/labor relations official(s) of participant companies. ERP每年召开两次会议.
The Labor Database has information on about 90% of all U.S. pulp and paper mills with union contracts. “Push button” reports provide users with instant benchmark information on wages and benefits that you can filter by company, 地区, 和产品组.
- The Current Labor Developments newsletter, with information and statistics on current bargaining and settlements in the pulp and paper industry.
- 纸浆和纸张讨价还价日历, with settlement summaries linked to the contract ratification date.
- 员工关系概述, a PowerPoint presentation of industry settlement trends and benchmark wage and benefit information.
- Mill labor agreements, posted in PDF format on the LaborData website.
- 员工关系项目– a network for senior HR executives.
- Annual Employee Relations Conference in Atlanta for mill HR managers.
- Response to requests for information on employee and labor relations issues.
- Monthly telephone conference call to share information on bargaining with the USW.
To learn more about the 员工关系项目, 联系人:
的房颤&PA 回收锅炉项目 was established in 1974 to develop programs and assist companies operating recovery boilers to improve the safety, integrity and reliability of the recovery boiler operations. The Program is under the direction of a Steering Committee to provide a forum for the members to develop:
Membership is open to all companies operating recovery boilers. Companies designate representatives to serve on the Program’s two subcommittees: Research & 开发和运营 & 维护. 的房颤&PA Recovery Boiler Annual Conference and Committee Meetings are held on the first Tuesday & 周三每年二月. A copy of the Program’s charter and listing of available publications is shown below.
To learn more about the 回收锅炉项目 or request information about recovery boiler publications, 安全研讨会, 研究项目及成员名单, 联系人:
手机:(937)602 - 1892
C/O: Program Excellence, LLC
Recovery Boiler Operational Safety Seminars
The Recovery Boiler Committee sponsors two Safety Seminars each year, typically in April & 五月. West Coast and other additional Safety Seminars are scheduled when there is enough interest. During the Covid-19 pandemic, all Safety Seminars were held on-line in a virtual format. 展望未来, we plan to have both in-person and virtual Recovery Boiler Operational Safety Seminars.
Two expert monitors conduct these seminars to further the operators’ and supervisors’ knowledge and understanding of the safe operation and maintenance of recovery boilers. The seminars focus on the proper training and handling of upset situations to minimize exposure to personnel; reduce injuries; as well as reduce downtime and damage.
Six BLRBAC case studies used as team tabletop exercises in each seminar and are based on actual recent Recovery Boiler Incidents. These team tabletop exercises help operators and supervisors make the important decision 当回收锅炉使用ESP时. Over 4,100 people have attended the seminars since they were started in 1985.
2022年2月1 - 2日,: 凯时国际 Recovery Boiler Annual Conference & Committee Meetings – Atlanta, GA – Marriott Atlanta Airport Hotel. 事件 & Registration 信息 with the Agenda.